The Royal Family Reacts for the First Time to New Files in the Jeffrey Epstein Case

King Charles III and his wife Prince William and Princess Catherine have issued a statement following new documents in the Jeffrey Epstein case. The publication of documents in the sex offender case has brought the name of Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor back into the spotlight. In a statement, King Charles III expressed “deep concern” over new information relating to the former Prince Andrew and his links to Jeffrey Epstein.

King Charles III0 King Charles III

Additional files in the Jeffrey Epstein case were released on January 30. These documents mention contacts between Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor and Jeffrey Epstein. The materials contain emails and photographs that confirm their communication. The connection of a member of the British royal family with Epstein has previously caused a wide resonance. After Epstein was convicted of sex crimes, Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor was photographed walking with him in New York's Central Park. These photographs became the basis for serious criticism. The public raised questions about the nature of the relationship between Andrew and Epstein. The publication of new documents in the case has once again actualized the scandal.

The Royal Family Reacts for the First Time to New Files in the Jeffrey Epstein Case1

Advertising.

Buckingham Palace has issued a statement on behalf of King Charles III. The statement states that King Charles III is deeply concerned that new information about the actions of Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor continues to appear in the public space. The document emphasizes that this concern is reflected not only in words, but also in concrete decisions. It is separately stated that Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor must provide an explanation in person regarding the allegations. The statement also emphasizes that if law enforcement agencies contact him, the royal family will cooperate with the investigation. King Charles III confirmed that his position on supporting victims of violence remains unchanged.

Princess Catherine and Prince William2 Princess Catherine and Prince William

Representatives for Prince William and Princess Catherine also released a separate statement. It said Prince William and Princess Catherine were deeply saddened by the new information in the Jeffrey Epstein case. The statement said their “thoughts remain with the victims.” This is the first time Prince William and Princess Catherine have publicly commented on the scandal surrounding Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor in the sex crimes case.

The Royal Family Reacts for the First Time to New Files in the Jeffrey Epstein Case3

Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor stepped down from public duties in 2019 after a wave of criticism surrounding the Jeffrey Epstein affair. In 2022, Queen Elizabeth II stripped him of his military ranks and honorary patronages. In 2025, Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor was also stripped of his royal titles and honorary decorations. The scandal surrounding Andrew remains one of the most high-profile topics related to the British royal family.

No votes yet.
Please wait...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *